INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data are processed by company Sataiva Technologies LLC, registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts under the chapter 156C, Section 12 (hereinafter referred to as the “administrator”).
- The administrator processes the following customer data: name, surname, e-mail address and the country where the customer is located. In case of the customer conduct business activities, the administrator additionally processes the legal address, telephone number and tax identification number (VAT ID) for the purpose of further invoicing and fulfillment of tax liabilities.
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual and legal duties, mainly the provision of services and the execution of orders.
- The customer’s personal data are transmitted to the payment systems PayPal and Braintree, solely to ensure the process of payment for the costs of services. Subsequently, for the purposes of bookkeeping and fulfillment of tax liabilities, the customer’s personal data are transmitted to the company, which provides internal accounting.
- The payment data are not collected and used only by companies that provide payment services.
- The customer’s personal data that referred to a part of accounting documents are stored for 10 years from the end of the accounting period to which the relevant accounting document is related.
- The e-mail address can be used to send commercial offers only with the explicit consent of the customer, or, in other cases only for the coordination of the order and notification of payment for the cost of services.
- The person who provided his/her personal data has the right to request to access, modify or delete his/her personal data, as well as, if necessary, to restrict or object the personal data processing. In addition, the person has the right to transfer the data that means that the administrator must transfer all information about the person in a structured, commonly used, technically recognizable format.
- The person who provides his/her personal data has the right to file a complaint to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.